Account Management (gn)
We are one of the fastest growing startups in Germany in the field of education. Our mission: to improve everyday life in schools with the help of digital communication. To do this, we build digital tools that are as simple, safe and helpful as possible. In this way, we enable every school to make use of this potential of digitization and to have more time for what education is actually about: learning, school development and personal relationships.
Your to do's
- You lead individual interested parties (schools) independently from the initial contact to the customer conclusion (especially digitally or on the phone)
- You optimize the results of existing prospect acquisition channels
- You plan, optimize and carry out digital product advice with qualified prospective buyers
- Enthusiasm for building deep and long-term customer relationships
- You already have professional experience in key account management or similar areas of activity
- You are familiar with the basics of sales processes and professional customer contact and want to take them to a new level
- MacBook Pro? Sure, with us too!
- Ready for a vacation? With us you get 30 days vacation.
- Do you enjoy pursuing your hobby and spending time with your family? We work flexibly and mobile!
- Do you feel like cool people and great team spirit? So do we and that's half the battle!
- Do you want to make a difference? Our jobs are sustainable AND have a real social impact.
- Coffee not enough? We have an energy drink flat rate from our partner acáo
- Water olé? Our office is right next to the Moselle, the city beach and the university including the cafeteria
- After Corona: lunch together every lunchtime and regular team activities
Become part of the mission now