Business Development (gn)
We are one of the fastest growing startups in Germany in the field of education. Our mission: to improve everyday life in schools with the help of digital communication. To do this, we build digital tools that are as simple, safe and helpful as possible. In this way, we enable every school to make use of this potential of digitization and to have more time for what education is actually about: learning, school development and personal relationships.
Your to do's
- You develop creative growth strategies and plan and test them
- You will look after existing partnerships and develop new partnerships and potential
- You will create materials and strategies that respond to the needs of our partners and suggest specific solutions for their challenges
- You will have regular feedback discussions with the partners in order to check their satisfaction with our consulting services
- You are responsible for the creation, implementation and monitoring of the marketing campaigns
- Together with partners, you are responsible for achieving the set sales targets
- You take over the pipeline management and forecast planning
- Successfully completed studies in business informatics, media management, psychology or a comparable qualification
- Know How: you already have at least 2-3 years of experience in business development and data analysis
- Plan, set up and optimize lead generation processes
- Experience in dealing with large companies
- Very good knowledge of growth hacking
- Proactivity, analytical thinking and communication skills
- MacBook Pro? Sure, with us too!
- Ready for a vacation? With us you get 30 days vacation.
- Do you enjoy pursuing your hobby and spending time with your family? We work flexibly and mobile!
- Do you feel like cool people and great team spirit? So do we and that's half the battle!
- Do you want to make a difference? Our jobs are sustainable AND have a real social impact.
- Coffee not enough? We have an energy drink flat rate from our partner acáo
- Water olé? Our office is right next to the Moselle, the city beach and the university including the cafeteria
- After Corona: lunch together every lunchtime and regular team activities
Become part of the mission now