Cloud Infrastructure Engineering (gn)
We build the most helpful, easy and secure digital tools to connect people and simplify processes. This way, we help users of any age to work more efficiently and have more time for what really matters.
Our services are handling millions of requests every month with a wide range of interactions like realtime messaging, cloud interactions, timetable processing.
Your to do's
- Help us scale real-time communications :
- improve cloud infrastructure for video conferencing, messaging, etc.
- think autoscaling, zero-downtime deployments, infrastructure automation
- Develop within all parts of the stack:
- Your job will the infrastructure, but you will definitely get a taste for the backend and help improve processes here
- Write beautiful code:
- You document well and see the importance of testing. Due to your previous experience, you are able to break down tasks and execute them in efficient ways
- Constant learning:
- You get excited by technical challenges - on the lookout for new technologies you are searching for the best one for each use. With curiosity, you pick up new languages and frameworks fast
- Help the team succeed
- You communicate clearly and honestly so that effective and successful work is possible for the whole team, who does the same. That way we develop a shared understanding of immediate next actions and long term visions. When you don't fully understand something, you ask lots of questions and use the opportunity to learn and grow. We, as a team, are here to help each other.
- Experience in using container technologies to package and deploy system components: Docker and its ecosystem (Grafana, Prometheus)
- Experience with Linux-based servers
- Bash scripting
- Experience in CI / CD using GitLab, CircleCI, or similar
- Experience in PHP
- Experience in SQL (e.g. MariaDB)
- Experience in Redis
- Experience in building and deploying integrated systems using 'infrastructure as code' techniques (eg Terraform, Cloudformation, Ansible)
- Familiarity with in one or both of AWS and Azure infrastructure
- Preferred: Kubernetes experience
- Optional: experience with ELK stack
- MacBook Pro? Sure, with us too!
- Ready for a vacation? With us you get 30 days vacation.
- Do you enjoy pursuing your hobby and spending time with your family? We work flexibly and mobile!
- Are you up for cool people and great team spirit? So are we and that's half the battle!
- Do you want to make a difference? Our jobs are sustainable AND have a real social impact.
- Coffee not enough? We have an energy drink flat rate from our partner acáo
- Water olé? Our office is right next to the Moselle, the city beach and the university including the cafeteria
- After Corona: lunch together every lunchtime and regular team activities
Become part of our mission