DevOps Engineering (gn)
We build the most helpful, easy and secure digital tools to connect people and simplify processes. This way, we help users of any age to work more efficiently and have more time for what really matters.
Our services are handling millions of requests every month with a wide range of interactions like realtime messaging, cloud interactions, timetable processing.
Your to do's
- You build CI / CD pipelines based on Gitlab CI and Docker
- You improve our deployment and quality assurance processes
- You extend our Docker landscape and enable horizontal scaling using Kubernetes and 1 & 1 datacenter manager
- Good knowledge CI / CD (based on CircleCI, GitlabCI)
- Basic understanding of writing Docker images
- First experience with Kubernetes, AWS or Azure
- Optional: Experience in managing Linux machines (Debian / Ubuntu) in our cloud environment
- Your typical reaction to Kubernetes isn't: 'uhmhghgrm'
- MacBook Pro? Sure, with us too!
- Ready for a vacation? With us you get 30 days vacation.
- Do you enjoy pursuing your hobby and spending time with your family? We work flexibly and mobile!
- Are you up for cool people and great team spirit? So are we and that's half the battle!
- Do you want to make a difference? Our jobs are sustainable AND have a real social impact.
- Coffee not enough? We have an energy drink flat rate from our partner acáo
- Water olé? Our office is right next to the Moselle, the city beach and the university including the cafeteria
- After Corona: lunch together every lunchtime and regular team activities
Become part of our mission