Head of Marketing & Sales (gn)
We are one of the fastest growing startups in Germany in the field of education. Our mission: to improve everyday life in schools with the help of digital communication. To do this, we build digital tools that are as simple, safe and helpful as possible. In this way, we enable every school to make use of this potential of digitization and to have more time for what education is actually about: learning, school development and personal relationships.
Your to do's
- You are an absolute people person and feel comfortable in a leadership role
- You implement effective and highly scalable sales and marketing processes and set up channels for lead generation
- You work absolutely data-driven and use your in-depth knowledge of performance marketing effectively
- You use your impressive B2B sales and marketing profile to plan and implement our strategy
- You are familiar with the entire sales cycle from ff and work closely with the management of Sdui
- Several years of professional experience in sales & marketing and as a manager
- You are used to being responsible for sales volume in the millions
- For you, company growth is your top priority and you have the aim of achieving above-average results
- Implementing and expanding scalable sales and marketing processes is nothing new to you
- You can identify with our young, dynamic growth culture and are ready to continuously develop yourself
- You are happy to share knowledge and experience with your team in the form of coaching
- MacBook Pro? Sure, with us too!
- Ready for a vacation? With us you get 30 days vacation.
- Do you enjoy pursuing your hobby and spending time with your family? We work flexibly and mobile!
- Do you feel like cool people and great team spirit? So do we and that's half the battle!
- Do you want to make a difference? Our jobs are sustainable AND have a real social impact.
- Coffee not enough? We have an energy drink flat rate from our partner acáo
- Water olé? Our office is right next to the Moselle, the city beach and the university including the cafeteria
- After Corona: lunch together every lunchtime and regular team activities
Become part of the mission now