International Sales - Austria & Switzerland (gn)
We are one of the fastest growing startups in Germany in the field of education. Our mission: to improve everyday life in schools with the help of digital communication. To do this, we build digital tools that are as simple, safe and helpful as possible. In this way, we enable every school to make use of this potential of digitization and to have more time for what education is actually about: learning, school development and personal relationships.
Your to do's
- You will work hand in hand with our Head of International on our expansion into Austria and Switzerland
- Your main task is to negotiate and conclude contracts with schools and authorities
- When you're not closing customers, you're generating a pipeline for yourself by working with inbound leads and outreach
- You will help schools solve their digitization problems by identifying inefficiencies in their organization and using your problem solving skills and the SDUI software
- You know the Austrian and Swiss culture very well
- German at a native level as well as very good knowledge of English are a must
- Swiss German, French and Italian are a plus (and if you speak Romansh we are very impressed)
- You can sell anything, like the guy who sold Leonardo DiCaprio the pen on the scene of “The Wolf of Wall Street”
- Ideally, you already have work experience as a salesperson
- You are good with people and you can build lasting relationships
- MacBook Pro? Sure, with us too!
- Ready for a vacation? With us you get 30 days vacation.
- Do you enjoy pursuing your hobby and spending time with your family? We work flexibly and mobile!
- Do you feel like cool people and great team spirit? So do we and that's half the battle!
- Do you want to make a difference? Our jobs are sustainable AND have a real social impact.
- Coffee not enough? We have an energy drink flat rate from our partner acáo
- Water olé? Our office is right next to the Moselle, the city beach and the university including the cafeteria
- After Corona: lunch together every lunchtime and regular team activities
Become part of the mission now