Digital Marketing Management (gn)
We are one of the fastest growing startups in Germany in the field of education. Our mission: to improve everyday life in schools with the help of digital communication. To do this, we build digital tools that are as simple, safe and helpful as possible. In this way, we enable every school to make use of this potential of digitization and to have more time for what education is actually about: learning, school development and personal relationships.
Your to do's
- You define personas and user journeys.
- You develop creative growth strategies and plan and test them.
- You improve the paid marketing campaigns with a focus on Google, Facebook and Bing Ads.
- You control and optimize the ROI and monitor the KPIs.
- You are responsible for the creation, implementation and monitoring of the marketing campaigns.
- You act as an interface between sales and marketing - you work closely with Brand. Management, PR and business management.
- Successfully completed studies in the field of business informatics, media management, psychology or a comparable qualification
- Know How: you have at least 2-3 years of experience in performance marketing and are familiar with the relevant channels (paid ads, SEA, content, social media) and tools (e.g. Business Manager Google Analytics, Pipedrive, AdsManager, Hotjar)
- Plan, set up and optimize lead generation processes: Google, Facebook, Bing and LinkedIn in particular are platforms that interest you and that you use to generate leads
- Very good knowledge of targeting and performance advertising technologies, as well as performance-oriented providers, tools (DSP, DMPs) and trends in the market
- Experience in the area of UI / UX for creating personas and website optimization
- Experience working with large keyword and ad sets
- Proactivity, analytical thinking and communication skills
- MacBook Pro? Sure, with us too!
- Ready for a vacation? With us you get 30 days vacation.
- Do you enjoy pursuing your hobby and spending time with your family? We work flexibly and mobile!
- Do you feel like cool people and great team spirit? So do we and that's half the battle!
- Do you want to make a difference? Our jobs are sustainable AND have a real social impact.
- Coffee not enough? We have an energy drink flat rate from our partner acáo
- Water olé? Our office is right next to the Moselle, the city beach and the university including the cafeteria
- After Corona: lunch together every lunchtime and regular team activities
Become part of the mission now