Talent Acquisition Management (gn)
We are one of the fastest growing startups in Germany in the field of education. Our mission: to improve everyday life in schools with the help of digital communication. To do this, we build digital tools that are as simple, safe and helpful as possible. In this way, we enable every school to make use of this potential of digitization and to have more time for what education is actually about: learning, school development and personal relationships.
Your to do's
- You identify and contact candidates via various networks (such as XING or LinkedIn) and take over communication with the hiring managers
- You supervise candidates and applicants throughout the entire process and thus ensure a smooth candidate journey
- You create job descriptions and advertisements in close cooperation with the hiring managers and post them online on target group-specific channels
- You will conduct telephone interviews as well as initial discussions and coordinate interview appointments
- You follow current trends and ensure that our recruiting stays up to date
- Ideally, you have a degree in economics, psychology or a comparable qualification
- Ideally, you will have initial work experience in the field of recruiting and active sourcing
- You are committed as well as communicative and assertive
- You have a strong hands-on mentality
- You speak very good German and good English
- You don't lose your head or your sense of humor even in hectic times
- MacBook Pro? Sure, with us too!
- Ready for a vacation? With us you get 30 days vacation.
- Do you enjoy pursuing your hobby and spending time with your family? We work flexibly and mobile!
- Do you feel like cool people and great team spirit? So do we and that's half the battle!
- Do you want to make a difference? Our jobs are sustainable AND have a real social impact.
- Coffee not enough? We have an energy drink flat rate from our partner acáo
- Water olé? Our office is right next to the Moselle, the city beach and the university including the cafeteria
- After Corona: lunch together every lunchtime and regular team activities
Become part of the mission now