Video content creation (gn)
We are one of the fastest growing startups in Germany in the field of education. Our mission: to improve everyday life in schools with the help of digital communication. To do this, we build digital tools that are as simple, safe and helpful as possible. In this way, we enable every school to make use of this potential of digitization and to have more time for what education is actually about: learning, school development and personal relationships.
Your to do's
- You are responsible for the conception and implementation of video content for all areas
- You are happy to contact customers and ensure the implementation of video testimonials / case studies
- You create creative video ads and explanatory videos and onboarding content for customer care and online marketing
- You develop a concept for shooting image videos (such as a look behind the scenes at Sdui, ...)
- Successfully completed studies in economics with a focus on content marketing, media management or similar.
- Or: successfully completed training in the areas of design and media design
- Know How: you have already gained at least 2-3 years of experience in the field of content creation and are familiar with the common video editing channels (creation and editing of photo & videography)
- Experience in animation (2D / 3D), online marketing (FB Ads, SEO etc.), vlog and YouTube channels
- Proactivity, strong communication skills and creativity
- MacBook Pro? Sure, with us too!
- Ready for a vacation? With us you get 30 days vacation.
- Do you enjoy pursuing your hobby and spending time with your family? We work flexibly and mobile!
- Do you feel like cool people and great team spirit? So do we and that's half the battle!
- Do you want to make a difference? Our jobs are sustainable AND have a real social impact.
- Coffee not enough? We have an energy drink flat rate from our partner acáo
- Water olé? Our office is right next to the Moselle, the city beach and the university including the cafeteria
- After Corona: lunch together every lunchtime and regular team activities
Become part of the mission now