We build the most helpful, easy and secure digital tools to connect people and simplify processes. This way, we help users of any age to work more efficiently and have more time for what really matters.
Current tech stack:
- Frontend: Vue.js, Webpack, SCSS
- Web backend: PHP, Laravel, MariaDB, Redis
- Infrastructure: Debian Linux, Docker, Nginx, HAProxy
- Monitoring: Datadog, ELK, Loki, Grafana
- CI/CD pipelines for code quality, testing, and deploying
Your to do´s:
- You design the shape of our infrastructure
- You shape the process of transforming our current infrastructure to microservices
- You use your visualizations and concepts
- You guide our developers and influence the way on how we design and build new services
- Experienced in domain driven design, OOP and application design
- Very good understanding of ER-, UML- and infrastructure related visualizations
- Understanding of server infrastructure and relational schemes (SQL / MongoDB)
- Good understanding of microservices
- MacBook Pro? Sure, with us too!
- Ready for a vacation? With us you get 30 days vacation.
- Do you enjoy pursuing your hobby and spending time with your family? We work flexibly and mobile!
- Are you up for cool people and great team spirit? So are we and that’s half the battle!
- Do you want to make a difference? Our jobs are sustainable AND have a real social impact.
- Coffee not enough? We have an energy drink flat rate from our partner acáo
- Water olé? Our office is right next to the Moselle, the city beach and the university including the cafeteria
- After Corona: lunch together every lunchtime and regular team activities