Gone are the days of parent letters getting lost in backpacks. Sdui ensures secure delivery of information to its intended recipients.
- Parent letters can be sent digitally to selected groups or the entire school or preschool community.
- Share documents of all common file types as simple attachments..
- Push notifications are sent directly to your mobile phone, ensuring you are always up-to-date with the latest news.
- Stay informed about who has received the information, as Sdui provides a read confirmation within seconds at the touch of a finger
- News can be published automatically: You can even prepare news in advance and set the publication period for automatic publication.
Make your daily school life more manageable with the ease of digital communication with parents, pupils, and children. All communication is secure and protected compared to apps like Whatsapp and Co.
- Sdui offers automatically generated chats for all groups, classes, and courses.
- Communication is made more effective with the option to send voice messages, catering to auditory learners.
- One-way or open chat options are available, allowing teachers and educators to regulate who and when messages can be sent in the chat.
- Avoid disruptions with the ability to set notification-free quiet times.
- With Sdui, there’s no need to provide a mobile phone number or private email address.
Make decision-making easy with the survey function, which eliminates complicated voting processes during parent-teacher conferences or class representative elections.
- Sdui allows you to create surveys when publishing news, in chats, or during video conferences.
- You can decide whether the survey is anonymous or public, and set participation criteria while choosing whether already submitted votes should be displayed before the survey ends.
- With multiple-choice and the option to suggest an answer, you have full flexibility in the creation process of the survey.
- Evaluation of the survey is done in seconds by Sdui, making the process more efficient. You can easily share the results with all participants with just one click.
Video conferencing provides teachers with a GDPR-compliant feature that allows for seamless switching between face-to-face, hybrid, and distance learning, ensuring quality teaching under all circumstances.
- Starting a video conference is made easy with just one click in the chat, without the need for a meeting link
- Teachers can enable small group work by assigning students to break-out rooms
- Use the chat and survey feature during the video conference for easy collaboration.
- At the end of the conference, teachers can view statistics about conference speakers to document participation.
Access your timetable with ease through the Sdui app, and avoid situations where students and teachers end up in the wrong classroom or face problems due to an unreliable substitution schedule.
- Lessons and substitutions are automatically synchronized with the school, and everyone has access only to what concerns them with individual filters
- The highest level of privacy is ensured, as parents have no access to the teachers’ absence lists.
- Highest privacy: parents have no access to the teachers’ absence lists.
- Easier planning: Teachers and educators can also view plans of other rooms, classes, groups and colleagues.
Eliminate copy jams and paper chaos with Sdui-Cloud. With Sdui you can exchange materials online, collect homework through submission folders, and share preschool portfolios with parents.
- Quick and easy: Automatically created folders or all classes and courses.
- Each person has a personal folder, visible only to them, which makes it perfect for use as a personal filing system
- You can upload assignments and receive individual corrections in private filing folders.
- Enjoy a better overview of your files with our superfolders and subfolders.
- No need to worry about data protection: All files and media are stored in the cloud in compliance with GDPR
- Cloud storage can be expanded storage as needed. .
Language barriers can sometimes hinder communication with parents who speak a foreign language. This can lead to a lack of support for students and an increase in the teacher’s workload as they try to answer more inquiries. However, Sdui has a solution to this problem.
- You can use Sdui in 7 different languages.
- Letters to parents can be individually translated into more than 42 languages – ensuring that there is a clear understanding between all parties involved. This helps minimize confusion and misunderstandings and creates a more efficient and effective communication process.
The digital class register is the better, more convenient way to keep track of your class. It offers all the usual functions of a traditional class register and much more, all accessible from any device.
- Document the the class topic, work and behaviour and access it from any device.
- Enter and schedule homework, so pupils and teachers know how much work is required.
- Checking attendance is a breeze with the stored list of pupils.
- To have a better overview of your class, the information can be filtered by person, class, course, or entry
- Exporting class register entries is easy, and you can archive them according to retention periods.
The Sdui digital class register is a better way to stay on top of your classwork, and it’s all available at your fingertips!
To make mornings less stressful: Absent notifications ease the burden on school administrators, parents, and teachers.
- Parents can send absence notes directly to their child’s educators or teachers, ensuring that they receive the message promptly and reliably.
- Any absence notes submitted through the app are stored in the absence control list and can be reviewed by administrators at a later time.
- Absence notes can be marked as noted with one click. Parents receive a push notification confirming that the school has been informed.
Stop the chaos in your system. Sdui offers a centralized solution that integrates all the tools you’re already using.
- With Sdui, you can easily integrate your existing tools and any future solutions into the menu
- You can also easily link to important websites such as your school’s website, bus timetables, and other resources.
- With direct access to the cloud and digital class register, all the information you need is at your fingertips.
As a parent with children in schools and preschools, it can be tough to keep up with all the communication from different institutions – especially if you’re also a teacher at the same time. Luckily, Sdui makes it easy to stay connected with all your children’s schools and preschools through the account linking feature.
- With Sdui, you can log in to the app with multiple accounts from different institutions all at the same time.
- Switch between school and preschool environments with just one click.
- With push notifications from all facilities delivered directly to your mobile phone, you’ll never miss an important update or message.
When a school adopts a digital platform, it’s important to make sure that all participants can access it The Sdui info screen feature guarantees this:
- The infoscreen ensures that everyone is informed – even those who don’t own a smartphone or aren’t allowed to use it in the school building due to smartphone bans.
- Because the content is synchronized directly from the Sdui app, you can be sure that everyone is getting the same information at the same time.
- The infoscreen is hardware-independent, so you can display it on any monitor using a Raspberry Pi or Link.